Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai has invited applications for admission to Law programmes.
Admissions are offered in 5 years Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A+LL.B) honours, 3 years Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) honours, 5 years Bachelor of Business Administration LL.B (BBA+LL.B) honors, 2 years Master of Laws (LL.M), 5 years Bachelor of Computer Application LL.B (BCA+LL.B) honours and 5 years Bachelor of Commerce LL.B (B.Com+LL.B) honours.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015.
- B.A+LL.B/BBA+LL.B (Hons): Candidates should have Higher School Certificate (10+2)/ CBSE/ and other examinations recognised as equivalent.
- B.Com+LL.B ( Hons): Candidates should have HSC (10+2) with Commerce group subjects /other examinations with relevant subjects recognised as equivalent thereto.
- BCA+LL.B (Hons) : Candidates should have HSC (10+2) with Computer Science as one of the subject / other examinations with relevant subjects recognised as equivalent thereto.
- LL.B Programme: Candidates should have any degree in any discipline B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ B.Pharm, etc.
- LL.M Programme: A pass in B.L/LL.B (either 5 year or 3 year with 45% under new regulations or 40% under old regulations) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applications can be obtained in person or by post from the following address "The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Poompozhil‟, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai, Chennai - 600 028" by paying prescribed fee.
- The candidates shall pay the prescribed application processing fee in any branch of Indian bank through remittance challan, which can be downloaded from the university website or obtained from any one of the affiliated Government Law Colleges
- candidates have to submit the duly filled in application forms along with requisite attested enclosures should be submitted either in person or by post to The Chairman, Law Admissions, 2015-2016, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, "Poompozhil", No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran, Salai, Chennai-600028 (or) in-person to the Principal/s of the affiliated Government Law Colleges
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured in the entrance test followed by interview to be conducted by the University
- For more information and courses, please click here
Last date for issue and submission of application forms
- B.A+LL.B/BBA+LL.B/B.Com+LL.B/BCA+LL.B Hons. programmes: June 22, 2015
- LL.B Hons. programme: June 30, 2015
- B.A+LL.B programme: June 29, 2015
- LL.B programme: July 17, 2015
- LL.M programme: August 28, 2015