National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has invited applications for admission into Master of Science (M.Sc) programmes.
The post graduation programmes are offered in the department of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the academic session 2015.
M.Sc in Physics Programme: Candidates should have B.Sc degree with first class with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all the optional subjects put together or equivalent CGPA 6.5 on a10 point scale.
Candidates should have studied Physics, Maths and any other subject as optionals
M.Sc in Chemistry Programme: Candidates should have B.Sc degree with first class with mathematics as main subject with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all the optional subjects put together or an equivalent C.G.P.A. 6.5 on a 10 point scale
M.Sc in Mathematics Programme: Candidates should have B.Sc. degree with first class with chemistry as the main subject with a minimum of 60% marks in all the optional subjects put together or an equivalent C.G.P.A. 6.5 on a 10 point scale
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the university's website and apply online
- The application fee Rs 800 (Rs 400 for SC/ST candidates) is fixed for each department
- Applications have to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and with Demand Draft for Rs 800 (Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates) towards the application Fees
- D.D. must be drawn in favour of Director NIT Warangal payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar Branch (Code No. 7456), Warangal
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test (NITWET), conducted by the institute
- Last date for receipt of hard copies along with DD: May 01, 2015
- Downloading of hall tickets: May 12, 2015
- Date of NITWET: May 23, 2015 and Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Date of result: June 01, 2015
For more information please visit www.nitw.ac.in