Manipal University invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes, for the 2015 academic session.
The programmes are offered in :
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer and communication engineering
- Instrumentation and Control engineering
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination, or American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology as optional subjects.
- A minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is March 31, 2015.
For further details, visit http://manipal.edu/mu.html