Applications are invited by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur for admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programmes offered at the constituent colleges for the academic session 2015.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
How to apply:
- Applications are available here.
- Cost of application form and exam fee is Rs. 2000/-.
- The DD of any nationalized bank payable at Nagpur should be drawn in favour of Competent Authority, DMIMS (DU).
- Selection of candidates will be based upon their performance in All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test (AIPMET) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for application: April 27, 2015
- Date of AIPMET: May 17, 2015
For further information, visit www.dmimsu.edu.in