University of Delhi (DU), Delhi has invited admission for Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences programme in various areas of research
The course is offered at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), Delhi for the commencing session 2015.
- The candidate should have master's degree in the field of Science, M.Tech, M.V.Sc., M. Pharma or M.D with a minimum of 55% marks or B.Tech, MBBS with 70% and 60% marks or equivalent grades respectively
- The candidate must have a Junior Research Fellowship from CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT (Category A) or from projects funded by CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST/ DRDO or equivalent funding agencies
How to Apply
- Applications are available on DU and ACBR websites
- Candidates are required to submit a statement of purpose on plain paper in their area of interest
- The filled in application should be enclosed with DD and other documents must reach the office of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi-110007
- The demand draft should be drawn, in favour of the "Director, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research"
- Application should be sent through speed post or registered mail
- For more information on how to apply, visit their official website
- Shortlisted candidates will have to take up the interview, the scheduled date will be notified individually
- Last date to apply online: June 11, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, click here