The department of Atomic Energy of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), run by the Government of India, issued a notification to invite applications for its Ph.D programme in Basic Sciences under the aegis of HBNI.
The Ph.D programme will be of one year followed by research work leading to a doctoral degree.
- Candidates with a Master's in Science degree in Physics/Chemistry/Biology or any other science related subjects with minimum 60 percent marks are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for the Physical Sciences course should have Master's of Science degree in Physics with Mathematics.
- Applicants for Chemical Sciences course must have a Master's of Science degree in Chemistry with Mathematics up to eleventh standard and Physics.
- Applicants for the Life Sciences course should have Master's of Science degree in any one course out of Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences with Physics or Chemistry or Biochemistry or Agriculture Chemistry.
- Selection will be made the basis of the rank obtained or marks scored in the UGC-CSIR-JRF-NET.
- The short listed aspirants will be called for an interview which will be conducted in July, 2015 at the BARC Training School, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai - 400 094.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply by filling in application form with a passport size photo on each form, should be mailed at BARC-Ph.D. Programme in Basic Sciences-2015, DEO, Recruitment-IV, Training School Complex, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai - 400 094.
- Last date to submit the applications: June 1, 2015
- The interview schedule will be displayed on the official website: June 6, 2015
- The selection interview will be scheduled: Mid July.
For further information, visit www.barc.gov.in