Anna University, Chennai has invited applications for admission to full time and part time MS programmes.
Admissions are offered in Engineering/ Technology, Science and Humanities, Management Sciences and Architecture and Planning for the session 2016.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / M.Sc in Science & Humanities of this University or any other qualification recognised as equivalent
- A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates should have the required qualification in the order of studies 10th, HSC, U.G./P.G. degree or its equivalent qualification
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee Rs 800/- for general category and Rs. 400/- for Tamil Nadu SC/ST candidates should be paid
- Filled in application with all relevant documents should be sent to The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025
For more information on How To Apply? visit the official website
- Applications having the consent of recognised supervisor from recognised department of Anna University, Chennai are considered for admission
- The short listed candidates should have to appear for the written test, to be conducted in the university departments of Anna University, Chennai
- Last date to submit application: August 31, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here