The All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi, is set to conduct the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admissions to Management courses, in Management colleges across the country, commencing in December 2013.
MAT exam is conducted for the MBA and PGDM courses admissions in Management colleges.
Date of MAT Exam 2013:
- Paper-Based Test: 1st December 2013 (Sunday) [10:00 am to 12:00 pm].
- Computer Based Test: 07 December 2013 (Saturday) onwards.
- All provisionally registered candidates, both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website.
- Specific admit card will be generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates who have already applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to download the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 26 Nov 2013 from AIMA website.
- Candidates who access the website at the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
- No separate admit card will be issued or dispatched.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100.