Candidates are requested to apply 'Online' on the 'Online Recruitment Application' (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in, and they should NOT write to the commission for application forms.
UPSC recruitment 2013 for various post includes vacancies like:
- Deputy Director in Storage & Research Division,
- Department of Food & Public Distribution,
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs,
- Food & Public Distribution,
- Director (Crops Development Directorate) in Crops Division,
- Department of Agriculture and Cooperation,
- Ministry of Agriculture,
- Master Gazetted (Computer Science) in Rashtriya Military School,
- Directorate General of Military Training/MT-15, Integrated HQ,
- Ministry of Defence,
- Assistant Stores Officer in Indian Bureau of Mines,
- Ministry of Mines,
- Public Prosecutor in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation),
- Department of Personnel & Training,
- Ministry of Personnel,
- Public Grievances & Pensions and many others.
- Last date for submission of online UPSC recruitment application (ORA) through the UPSC official website is 11:59 PM, on 17 October, 2013.
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to 11:59 PM on 18 October, 2013.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect, shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA).
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully; as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based shortlisting, apart from debarment by the commission.
- Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his/her online application, along with other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them, will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application, as and when demanded by the commission.
- Candidates are also requested to go through the details of posts and instructions published in the NOTIFICATION.
- Candidates will be short-listed for an interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications, they must ensure that such information is true.
- If at any subsequent stage or at the time of the interview, any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected, and they may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by the :
a. Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
b. Central government from any employment under them.