University offers BHMS course admission at Nehru Homeopathic Medical College, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 Dec 2013.
- Candidates should have passed CBSE/ISC examination in science discipline with 50% of marks.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of University of Delhi.
- The bulletin of information may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Homeopathic Medicine college.
- The filled application form along with DD drawn in favor of Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Homeopathic Medicine, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007.
- The application form can also be obtained, by hand against Demand Draft from the office of the Principal, Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, B-Block, Defence Colony, New Delhi.
- By hand: Rs 750/- for General candidates, Rs 550/- for SC/ST candidates.
- By post: Rs 800/- for General candidates, Rs 600/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Fee is exempted for persons with disability (PwD).
Last date for the submission of application form is 27 Sept 2013.
Faculty of Homeopathic Medicine,
6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007.