The programmes are offered in:
MBA in Technology Management (Evening):
This course is offered at Department of Business Management, Osmania University for working executives only. The Admission is based on entrance test to be conducted by OU.
- Candidates must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognised university..
- Candidates must have 2 years of work experience as an Executive.
MBA (Evening: Part Time) Programme:
This course is offered at Department of Business Management, Osmania University and at certain affiliated colleges/institutes for working executives.
The candidates who have qualified in the ICET-2013 and fulfilling the requirements of educational qualifications prescribed by the OU, are eligible to apply.
Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological Physics:
The course is offered at Department of Physics, Osmania University in collaboration with certain hospitals/cancer centres.
- Candidates with M.Sc. (Physics) or an equivalent course with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply.
- The admission is based on entrance test which will be conducted by Osmania University.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Osmania University.
- Candidates can submit the filled-in application along with a demand draft for Rs.1000/ - drawn in favour of "The Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U., Hyderabad".
- The filled application should reach the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007.
- Last date for receipt of application form is Aug 30, 2013.
- Entrance test will be held on Sept 15, 2013.