After the results of the entrance test was declared the university has announced that admissions in only five courses will be taken through Counselling.
An admission committee which held a meeting on 21st June had discussed about the admission schedule. According to the schedule, direct admissions will be taken in the professional courses while several courses direct admissions will be taken through counselling.
For many courses, the university has received applications more than that of the limited number of seats. According to the sources, for M.Ed course around 9,282 students have appeared for the entrance exam while there is just 710 seats to offer. For LLB course a total of 3,310 students had appeared for exam while there is only 5,920 seats available. And, in Msc Biochemistry course there are 160 seats and only 100 students are eligible for the admissions while 141 students had applied for the course.
Here are a few details of the seats available for various courses:
- M Sc Electronics has 60 seats
- MSc Bio-Informatics has 30 seats
- M Phil has 25 seats
- MPhil Chemistry and MPhil Maths courses has 30 seats
- PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics course has 30 seats
- BBA has 120 seats
- MBA part-time course has 30 seats.
- Masters of Social Work (MSW) has 60 seats
- Postgraduate diploma in Adult Continuing and Education has 30 seats,
- MA English has 40 seats and
- MSc Life Sciences has 40 seats.
For more details on Admissions click on CSJMU Website.