- Candidates must have appeared for TANCET 2013 (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) in the respective programmes conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
- A pass in a recognised Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination (a) 10+2+3 years pattern (or) (b) 10+3 year Diploma +3 years pattern (or) (c) B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm. (or) (d) AMIE with 2 years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects including project work.
- A pass in a recognised Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination. (a) 10+2+3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at +2level (or) (b) 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern.
How to apply:
- The candidates can register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu .
- The procedure for registration is available in the Anna University website. The candidates should furnish all the required details while filling up the online application form. The candidate shall take the print out of the filled-in applications and send it to the"The Director, Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai - 25" with required enclosures and a Demand Draft for 500/- for General category ( 250 for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "Director (Admissions), Anna University" payable at Chennai obtained from any nationalised bank on or after June 02, 2013.
Last date for downloading application forms from the website: June 20, 2013.
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: June 24. 2013.
For details visit www.annauniv.edu and contact Telephone No. 044 - 2235 8314.