So, Can Scholarships be a therapy for this cause ? Because it sustains the cost of tution fee, accommodation charges, and expenses of study materials. Though scholarships are mainly awarded on fundamental principle of their performance in academics , but still it is an economic need of a students education .
Commendable candidates are provided with Loan Scholarships including funds, on which repayment of fund does not include any interests. The scholarships agencies can be either Private trusts, Central or State Government and Corporate trusts.
Below are some of the trusts of India which offer Scholarships or fund your Higher Education
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana or KVPY Fellowships
- Educational Scholarships awarded by the Sahu Jain Trust
- Fellowships to Outstanding Persons
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) Scholarships
- National Scholarship
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship by Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowships (RGNF) Scheme
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships
- The scheme Scholarships for Higher Education (SHE)