Also available in: தமிழ்

Admissions open for engg at Sastra University

Applications invited by Sastra University, Tamil Nadu for admissions to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and 5 year Integrated M.Tech programmes begining in 2011.

Eligibility:
For B. Tech. programmes: 70% of the total seats are filled on the basis of higher secondary examination marks.The remaining 30% of the seats are filled on the basis of marks scored in AIEEE.

For M.Tech. Programmes:
For all PG programmes the admissions are made on the basis of the scores in the qualifying UG / PG degree programme. GATE qualified students are given preference.

How to apply:
Interested candidates can aapply online from the website. Prospectus and application forms can be downloaded from the website. The candidates need to send in the filled in application to the following address:

Contact:
SASTRA UNIVERSITY
Tirumalaisamudram
Thanjavur - 613401.
Tamilnadu, India.
Phone +91 4362 264101- 108, 304000-010.
Email admissions@sastra.edu

Important Dates:
Last date for submission of application form for:
Regular seats is on 11 June 11, 2011.
AIEEE quota seats is on 26 June, 2011.

Please Wait while comments are loading...
JOIN US ON SOCIAL NETWORKS

Thousands of Careerindia readers receive our evening newsletter.
Have you subscribed?