Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore, invites applications for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET 2015).
PGCET 2015 is conducted for admission to first year Postgraduate degree and diploma courses in Medical & Dental colleges, commencing in the session 2015.
Candidates are advised to go through the list of Medical / Dental Colleges, that accepts PGCET 2015 scores for admission.
- He / She is a Citizen of India
- Candidate must have MBBS / BDS degree from any of the recognised Medical / Dental Council of India.
- Candidates must fulfill all admission requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of KRLMPCA.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1500/- drawn in favor of KRLMPCA, should be payable at Bangalore.
- Last date to download and filling up the application form on January 17, 2015.
- Last date for receipt of the application form is January 24, 2015.
- PGCET 2014 will be held on February 22, 2015.
Flat #143, 4th Floor,
"Suryamukhi" Graden Apartments,
#21, Vittal Mallaya Road,
Bangalore - 560001.
Tel: 080 - 41121233.