MBA is one of the most sought after programmes in US for higher education. The country offers a wide variety if courses and a large number of universities to choose from.
The MBA/Business programmes in the US are renowned for providing a competitive edge in the business world. The programmes here will give you quality education, a diverse range of specialised programmes and networking opportunities.
MBA in USA is one of the best career moves you can take. Aspirants from all over the world seek admissions to the B-schools in the United States. A MBA degree from any of the reputed B-schools in USA will open up surplus, well-paid career options.
Requirements for admissions in B-schools:
- For most of the universities in the US, for admissions to MBA programmes, the eligibility criteria is 16 years of undergraduate education.
- For an Indian student, he/she must have a postgraduate degree or a four-year professional degree from a recognised university.
- Talking about your leadership qualities in your personal essays is highly recommended.
- A students must have a good GMAT score and also decent enough scores in English language proficiency tests like TOFEL or IELTS.
- A letter of recommendation is required.
- Admission to business may requires a couple of years of work experience but this is not mandatory for all schools.
Finding an MBA programme that fits your needs in the first step to career in business. Below is the list of top business schools in the US, according to the US news. We have listed to help you narrow down your search by location, school size, and tuition.
For more information of B-schools in the US, click here.
- Top 10 B-Schools in Australia
- Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
- Top 10 schools for Finance in the USA
- Top 10 Schools for MBA in New York
- Top 10 MBA schools in the world