Social work is a unique profession that has the means and the power to make a difference in the lives of others. Social work course can be taken up by students who prefer to commit their lives to helping people and promoting social or economic justice for the underprivileged.
Gaining an online degree in social work can lead to a rewarding and successful career. A Bachelor's degree in this discipline could boost your job opportunities following graduation.
As a social worker, you can find employment in variety of settings like public agencies, schools, hospitals, police department, courts and you can also do private practice.
The following online schools provide an outstanding opportunity for students to receive a Bachelors degree. These schools are distinguished for their excellent curriculum, flexible courses, technology and innovation and practical training experience.
- Curriculum includes - courses in human behaviour, social welfare, and research in a convenient online learning environment.
- The tuition is $43,090 for the upcoming school year.
- The university is ranked at number 51 of the Best Colleges in the Nation for 2013 with a huge variety of programmes.
University of Southern California
- The University of Southern California's School of Social Work now offers an accredited BSW degree.
- The university is ranked number 24 of best colleges in the US.
- Tuition for undergraduate students is $44,463 a year.
For more information visit, University of Southern California
University of Texas - Arlington
- The University of Texas at Arlington School of Social Work offers a program fully accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.
- The curriculum is unique and is based upon a liberal arts foundation and combined with courses in social work practice.
- In-state tuition is $8,878, out of state tuition is $18,268.
For more information visit, University of Texas - Arlington
Appalachian State University
- Appalachian State University's distance education BSW program is unique for being cohort-based.
For more information visit, Appalachian State University
Northern Arizona University
- Northern Arizona University offers an accredited Bachelor of Social Work degree program that focuses on social work techniques related to research, policy, human behavior, technology, and crisis intervention.
- NAU is ranked number 78 on Forbes America's Best Public Colleges list.
- In-state tuition is $7,364 and out of state is $18, 262 each year.
For more information visit, Northern Arizona University
- The online Bachelor of Social Work degree program offered by McKinley College is recognised for being affordable at just $165 per credit hour for tuition.
- It is consistently ranked as one of the best online college programs and is nationally accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
For more information visit, McKinley College
- The Bachelor of Social Work Degree Completion Program at Brescia University was designed to provide efficient and high quality education of social work theory and practice.
- Tuition each year totals $19,000.
- The Catholic liberal arts institution is ranked number 35 for best colleges in the South of US.
For more information visit, Brescia University
Grand Canyon University
- Grand Canyon University offers a unique accredited Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies degree programmes.
- The curriculum is especially based on studying components of the justice system, while examining the social and psychological theories surrounding crime or punishment.
- Tuition totals $8,250 for undergraduates enrolled full-time.
For more information visit, Grand Canyon University
Union Institute and University
- The accredited Bachelor in Social Work Online Degree from Union Institute and University educates students for generalist practice with individuals, groups, families, and communities.
- The curriculum provides social work knowledge, values, competency skills, and practice. Multicultural social work, human diversity, human behavior, social welfare, and economic justice.
- Tuition is an affordable $490 per credit hour.
For more information visit, Union Institute and University
- Ashford University offers a Bachelor's degree program for a unique Applied Behavioral Science, which offers a variety of career options for graduates, including social work.
- Tuition is only $413 per credit hour, allows students an affordable pathway to a degree.
- They are ranked number 5 in the country for online programs.
For more information visit, Ashford University
For more information visit, www.socialworkdegreecenter.com