In Karnataka, Bangalore is a very well known Business centre where people from all over the country assemble for various kinds of business and trade purposes. Most of the MBA colleges in Bangalore are affiliated to either Bangalore University or Karnataka University.
MBA is basically a management course which helps you know the techniques of business. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. MBA course provides a great help to those joining the corporates. It provides a deep administrative vision.
MBA, is a multidisciplinary course, so a candidate who had passed his degree course with any subject like commerce, arts, social science, science, engineering or technology or any other subject equivalent to it from a recognized university in Bangalore or outside Karnataka can go for it and apply.
Well, to make you comfortable in choosing a best college, we have a few top MBA or (B-schools) displayed below. This can help you choose a right college to step in and step out as a Business Corporate.
1. IIM – Indian Institute of Management
- IIMB is in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country,established in 1973.
- The Institute has since then built on its base of highly accomplished faculty, world class infrastructure and motivated student body to emerge as one of the premier institutes for management education.
2. CUIM – Christ University Institute of Management
- Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) was established in 1994.
- The curriculum designed by CUIM is such that it provides students the best of opportunities and a launching pad for careers.
3. Alliance Business School
- The Alliance School of Business, Alliance University enjoys a high level of recruiter satisfaction from recruiting partners
4. AIMS - Acharya Institute of Management Studies
AIMS began its journey in the field of academics in 1994.
The college offers Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Bachelors Degree in Science with Computer Science as a specialization which are affiliated to Bangalore University
5. XIME - Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- The story behind the inception of the institute is one widely spoken about in management circles
- Two powerful impulses lay behind the unheralded birth of XIME in May 1991
6. St.Josephs College Of Business Administration
- St. Joseph's College of Business Administration has been conducting One Year Evening Management Courses since 1968
7. IFIM - Institute of Finance and International Management
- IFIM Business School was founded in 1995 with its first batch of students graduating in 1997/
- The college finds its place among the Top 15 of the 500+ Business Schools that were started post 1990 in the private sector
8. MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- MATS School of Business, was established in 2001 by the JGI Group
- The college has a clear vision of creating Leaders, Managers and Entrepreneurs to manage world class Indian and Foreign MNCs or their own Enterprises
9. IBA - Indus Business Academy
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore was founded in 2001 with its first batch of students graduating in 2003
- In a decade IBA, has established its reputation for academic excellence, quality research and industry interface and is recognized as one of the best B-school in India
10. TA Pai Management Institute
- The T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) located in the international university town of Manipal (Karnataka)
- The college is among the leading management institutes in India, and is reputed for its academic rigour and faculty-student interaction.