The B-schools in India are trying their best to evolve and reinvent themselves with the changing times. Plus, THE WEEK-MaRS survey ranks the best B-schools in the country.
The Week is pleased to bring you the third annual survey of the Business Schools in India. They are committed to the highest standards of quality and impartiality.
The rating exercise is carried out by compiling information from multiple sources including data supplied by the schools, survey among recruiters, students and alumni as well consulting websites and online data sources. Of these, information provided by the schools remains the most important and therefore we request all Business Schools to participate in the exercise.
Chekhov's words seem to be the guiding philosophy of B-schools across India. While knowledge is important, equally important is its application. So why wait till internships or placement? Students are getting a chance to apply their knowledge while on campus.
Here, is the survey for the list of top 10 b schools in India for Marketing course.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Alumni Association was established in 1967 to foster Institute-alumni relationships, and thereby to advance the objectives of the Institute.
- It is headquartered at the IIMA. All those who pass out of the Institute, and are eligible for alumni status, are its members.
- The Indian School of Business evolved from the need for a world class business school in Asia.
- Our founders some of the best minds from the corporate and academic worlds visualised the leadership needs of emerging Asian economies.
- Established in 1973, the Institute has since then built on its base of highly accomplished faculty, world class infrastructure and motivated student body.
- The institute emerged as one of the premier institutes for management education and research promoting managerial excellence in the country.
- The Institute was founded in 1965.
- JBIMS is considered to be unique in management education as it is firmly rooted in the local soil and capable of articulating the Indian ethos.
- The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961.
- The college was established in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) is one of the premier business schools in the country.
- Since its inauguration in 1981 by the then British Prime Minister the Rt. Hon'able Margaret Thatcher, it has been consistently recognized as one of the top 10 business schools in India.
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow's mission is to be a global, socially conscious and integrated school of management, towards management development, both in India and abroad.
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is on a high growth trajectory.
- The institute offers widest range of academic programmes in the field of management education.
- MDI is first Indian B-School accredited by AMBA :International accreditation by the coveted Association of MBAs (AMBA) London was awarded to MDI in 2006.
- The milestone established the international quality standards of the Institute.
- NITIE is dedicated to help Indian businesses to make their presence felt globally.
- NITIE has decided to act as driving force not only in manufacturing sector but all dynamic sectors of the Indian economy.
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian School of Business Hyderabad
For more information, visit Indian School of Business Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
For more information, visit Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
S.P.Jain Institute of Management Studies
For more information, visit S.P.Jain Institute of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Management Development Institute
For more information, visit Management Development Institute
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
For more information, visit National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai