The Karnataka II PUC Supplementary exam will begin from June 28, 2017, and will continue till July 7, 2017. With just a few more days left, here is what students can do to confidently face the exams.
Here are few tips to the students to confidently face the II PUC Supplementary exams:
- Study whole of your notes.
- Students writing exam, should make a plan and divide time for each subject
- Make a regular time table to study, do not study at a stretch and take a few minutes break.
- Try to solve previous year questions and papers.
- Attempt all questions in the exam.
- Time management is very important in situations while practicing.
- To improve concentration practice yoga, deep breathing or any other relaxation technique
- An effective way of eliminating stress is to shut down your eyes and take deep breaths.
- As far as possible continue with the normal routine of sleeping and eating.
- Take help of the teachers and parents from time to time.
- Believe in yourself and prepare well.
- Never fear exams and most importantly, do not worry about your results.
- Give your best shots and move over.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 12:59 [IST]