Study Medicine In Australia: In Australia, MBBS is a five-year degree programme. In Australia, MBBS is offered in 26 colleges and universities. MBBS is an undergraduate degree course offered by Australian colleges. Students interested in pursuing MBBS in Australia after 12th grade can enroll in Joint MBBS programmes (BMed + MD) at colleges such as ANU and the University of Newcastle. Indian students having a NEET score of 320 are eligible to apply for MBBS admission in Australia.
MBBS fees in Australia range from 255,200 AUD to 630,000 AUD (1.38 Cr. INR- 3.42 Cr. INR) for the whole course. Australian universities have a single intake deadline for the MBBS programme for international students. Most of Australia's MBBS colleges have application deadlines between December and June.
MBBS IN AUSTRALIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Australia is famous for its vast wide expanses, captivating engineering, and kangaroos. MBBS in Australia for Indian students has numerous advantages, including flexible presentation strategies, an a-list framework, globally recognised degrees, and advanced innovations. Because of its extensive assets, essential examination, functional preparation, and reputation as the greatest in the world, Indian students will discover the tremendous scrutiny of MBBS in Australia. The cost of MBBS in Australia is quite inexpensive, and several institutions offer low-cost MBBS in Australia.
MBBS in Australia
- MBBS in Australia is one of the most prestigious programmes in the world, regarded as one of the best in its class.
- The pricing structure of Australian institutes is designed to provide Indian students with appropriate practical knowledge at a reasonable cost.
- Some universities may charge high tuition, but the course time is longer than other institutes.
- The pricing for MBBS in Australia is fairly inexpensive, and numerous institutions offer low-cost MBBS in Australia.
Study Medicine in Australia: Why?
- The Medical Council of India recognises MBBS from an Australian university (MCI). If an Indian student wishes to return to India and practise as a doctor, he or she may do so without taking the MCI's screening test.
- Doctor demand has been steadily increasing over the previous five years and is predicted to continue through 2028.
- Australia is the highest-paying country for general practitioners, with an average annual salary of 156,260 AUD.
- Over the next four years, the need for healthcare and social support workers is predicted to rise by 14.9%. These changes pose significant concerns, particularly for the nursing workforce, which is predicted to be undersupplied by 123,000 nurses by 2030.
Cost Of Studying MBBS In Australia
Medicine is expected to increase by up to 1.9 million by 2024. Comparing the salaries of general practitioners across the world, Australia is the highest-paying country, with an average salary of 156,260 AUD per year.