Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Enterance Test (AP ICET), 2022 exam will be held on July 25 2022. The test will be held in various cities across Andhra. The mode of the test is Computer- Based (CBT).
The question paper will contain 200 questions divided in 3 categories, namely, Mathematical ability, Analytical ability and Communication ability. 150 minutes will be provided to you for these 200 questions, so Buckle Up!
Also, keep in mind that there is no negative marking for incorrect answers, so try to attempt as many as possible.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for AP ICET Exam 2022
1. Try revising all the mock tests that you have given. It will help you analyse the parts where you make mistakes often.
2. Keep the focus on your vital part of the syllabus and manage week one.
3. Revise all the syllabus as many times as possible. There is no shortcut to it.
4. Also, go through AP ICET previous year's question papers. It will help you to stick with the pattern.
5. This is the time to check all the bookmarks, and all the highlights in your books.
6. As there is less than 1 minute for every question so, please do not stick to one question. If you are not getting it, then leave it. Move to the next question and come back later if you have time.
7. Avoid stress. Keep calm. You've got it.
Hard work always pays off. And Careerindia is always there to add value to your hard work. Good luck!