Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur has invited applications for Teaching Assistantship 2016. Students pursuing their full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Engineering, Architecture & Planning, and Applied Sciences for the session 2016 are eligible to apply.
|Qualifying Degree||Emoluments per month|
|Post Graduate (M. Sc. or equivalent) Degree in Basic Science with NET/GATE Qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET/ GATE Qualification||Rs. 25,000/- (for maximum duration of 4 years)|
|Post Graduate degree in engineering/ technology (M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch. or equivalent) with NET/GATE qualification||Rs. 25,000/- (1st & 2nd Year) Rs. 28,000/- (3rd & 4th Year)|
- Candidate must have completed degree in M.E. / M. Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. / M.Sc. And should have qualified GATE / NET exam in past
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years experience in the Industry
How to Apply?
- Click Here to obtain the application form.
- Duly filled applications form along with xerox copies of the relevant certificates, photograph and crossed DD/ bankers check of amount Rs 500/- (non-refundable) should be send to Dy. Registrar (Academic), VNIT, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440 010.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of The Director, VNIT, Nagpur, payable at Nagpur
- Last date to submit the application : November 10, 2015
For further details on VNIT, Nagpur-Teaching Assistantship 2016 visit the university's website