University of Bristol, UK invites applications for International Office Scholarship 2016 for students pursuing their full-time undergraduate program for the academic year 2016.
Details of International Office Scholarships 2016
- The Scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students.
- This is divided as follows: £3,000 in year one, £3,000 in year two and £2,500 in year three (no awards will be made for subsequent years).
- Candidates must be an international student for fee purposes.
- Applicant must hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters program at the University of Bristol.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
Last date to apply: June 10, 2016