University of Sydney, Australia has invited applications for International Postgraduate Courework Scholarship (IPCS) 2016 for students pursuing master degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offers a limited number of Scholarships to outstanding international students undertaking a postgraduate coursework Master degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Details of International Postgraduate Courework Scholarship (IPCS) 2016
- These Scholarships exempt the students from the international student tuition fees for the duration of their chosen course.
- This award does not cover the Student Amenities Fee (SAF), or other expenses associated with study including living allowance, textbooks, visa fees, health cover, laptops or other goods.
Applicants must have the following to be eligible for IPCS 2016
- Applicant must have an unconditional offer of admission to a master degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 7.0 IELTS (overall) or equivalent if they are from a non-English speaking background.
- Applicant must be commencing postgraduate study at the University for the first time.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, and not hold permanent residency in Australia.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online.
- The personal statement form and email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The personal statement should set out your academic and extra-curricular or professional achievements, and outline why you want to undertake your chosen course and what you hope to achieve following graduation.
- Selection is primarily based on academic merit including excellent Results in the applicant's English language test, if applicable.
- Applicants must also provide a statement regarding why they want to undertake their chosen program and what they hope to achieve following graduation.
- Last date to apply: October 31, 2015