TRIO has initiated the IB Diploma Programme Scholarship from the academic year 2017-18 to bolster the ambitions of deserving students, enabling them to achieve higher success.
TRIO is offering up to 100% waiver of the tuition fees for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) for up to FIVE students.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
The number of Scholarships to be awarded:
- Up to five full-time scholarships for IBDP Program with up to 100% waiver of the school's tuition fees.
Who can apply?
Any Indian or Non-Indian student who has secured and A* in all subjects or a minimum of 90% in their Class 10 (IGCSE, MYP.ICSE.CBSE) grade qualifying exam.
Candidate can apply through the official website.
A student whose age does not exceed 17 years as of August 2017.
Criteria for awarding scholarship:
- Exceptionally strong academic performance in last 2 consecutive years.
- Achievements in Sports or Extracurricular activities.
- Having a strong sense of community service with significant contributions to the community.
- Performance in a written test followed by an interview. The test will be based on English, Mathematics and other subjects that the student is planning to pursue.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of an interview with the Head of School & Board of Directors.
How to apply?
Students may apply for the scholarship by sending the following:
- Filled up scholarship form and application fees (INR 2000).
- Handwritten letter stating why you deserve the scholarship (Word limit: 800 words).
- Final mark sheet or Predicted grades of 10th, IGCSE /Equivalent class from the host school.
- Past two years' academic reports.
- Any records of outstanding of academic or extracurricular achievements.
- Recommendation Letter from the existing school.
About Trio World Academy:
Trio World Academy is an engaging and respectful learning environment, for students from the Indian and Expatriate communities in Bangalore.