Swedish Institute, Sweden has invited applications for Study Scholarships 2016. Students pursuing their master's level studies in Sweden for the session 2016 are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship covers both tuition fees (paid directly to the Swedish university/university college by the Swedish Institute) and living expenses to the amount of SEK 9,000 per month
- An estimated 300 Scholarships will be available.
- Scholarship also covers travel grants of onetime payment of SEK 15,000
- Scholarship is available to the candidates who have been admitted to one of the master programmes in Sweden.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years work experience.
- Candidate must display outstanding academic qualifications and leadership experience.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click here
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online from December 01, 2015
- Application deadline: December 01, 2015 to December 15, 2015
Check here for more details on Swedish Institute- Study Scholarships 2016