Study in USA with Pace University scholarship for pursuing undergraduate programme. This will be on merit basis for international students. Scholarships are awarded for all the subjects offered by the university. The scholarship amount varies for various courses.
Eligibility to avail the scholarship
University-sponsored scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of academic merit, service to the community and financial need. To be eligible, students must be admitted as matriculated students in a degree program.
- Applicants must have high school degree
- SAT/ACT scores must be submitted with the application for scholarship consideration for first-year students.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to apply for the study in USA scholarship?
The applicant's supporting documents must be sent directly to Pace University.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation
- A written essay/personal statement
- Course descriptions or syllabus (in English) from each post-secondary school attended (transfer applicants only).
- Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
- Application Form
The last date to apply for the study in USA scholarship is November 1, 2017.