The University of Houston-Victoria in Victoria, Texas is offering International Student Merit Scholarship for students across the world to do their undergraduate and graduate programme at the university.
The scholarship aims to provide financial help to the international students for all the courses offered by the University. The scholarship will cover the students' tuition and accommodation cost.
- Be admitted to UHV and registered full-time (minimum of 12 credits for undergraduate and minimum of 9-credits for graduate). Students may apply for the scholarship before being admitted to UHV. However, a scholarship applicant must be admitted to UHV as a full-time, degree-seeking student before the scholarship application can be reviewed. Please visit International Student Admissions for more information.
- Spring semester scholarship recipients will receive the scholarship only for the Spring and Summer semesters. In order to maximize the scholarship opportunity, all Spring scholarship recipients must be registered for full-time course load online (Summer only) or Face-to-Face. All Spring scholarship recipients must re-apply for the Fall merit scholarship before the deadline (see below).
- Have F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- S. Transfer International students must be in good academic and immigration status.
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
- Submit the completed International Student Merit Scholarship Application Form.
- Attend the mandatory international student orientation and plan to arrive to UHV five business days prior to the first class day.
How to apply for the International student merit scholarship to study in USA?
In order to to apply for the International student merit scholarship to study in USA follow the steps given here:
- Download the application form here
- FiIl in the necessary details
- Send the form and supporting documents through email to email@example.com with subject line "merit scholarship" paper submissions will not be accepted by the international programs.
Dates to Note
- Fall semester deadline: June 15
- Spring semester deadline: November 15
- Merit scholarship for spring semester is only awarded for spring and summer semester. All spring scholarship recipients must take part-time or full-time summer course load (online or F2F) and is required to take summer courses. All spring merit scholarship recipients must re-apply for the following year Merit Scholarship