Here is an opportunity to study in UK with the Roehampton University PhD Studentship in the Department of Life Sciences.
Study in UK scholarship is for international students to pursue PhD at the Roehampton University in the Dept of Life Sciences.
What will the study in UK scholarship cover?
The scholarship will cover Home/EU fees and provide an annual stipend at current Research Council rates.
International students would need to be able to pay the difference between Home and Overseas fees for the duration of the programme.
Applicants should have at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in Zoology, Psychology or a related subject and a relevant Master's degree.
International students are required to provide evidence of their proficiency in English language skills.
How to apply for the study in UK scholarship?
Download the Research Degree Application Form and Guidance Notes. Send the following documents as a single PDF to pg research-at-roehampton.ac.uk with "Life Sciences Studentship" and your surname in the subject heading with
- A cover letter stating the reasons you are applying for this studentship and outlining your expertise and relevant skills
- The completed Application Form (RDB1)
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS certificate (see the Guidance Notes)
- Your qualification documents (transcripts and certificates)
- Referees should be asked to submit references direct to the above email address, as soon as possible.
The last date to apply is September 1, 2017.