University of Oxford invites applications for Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Program 2016 for outstanding postgraduate students from developing and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia and South America.
The Louis Dreyfus Foundation aims to promote sustainable agriculture, food security and self-sufficiency, particularly through education and direct support to farmers, with a specific focus on developing countries. The Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Program targets future leaders pursuing diverse careers with a focus on improving food security and sustainability.
Details of Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarship 2016:
- The scholarship will cover 100% of university and college fees and a grant for living costs (at least £14,057).
- Candidates applying to start a new full-time graduate course at oxford are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be intending to intern to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld scholars.
How to apply:
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University's graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for the program.
- Candidates must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
- Last date for application: January 8, 2016 or January 22, 2016 (depending on the programme).
For further information about Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Program 2016, click here.