National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal has invited applications for Ph.D Scholarships 2015. Students pursuing their Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes for the session December 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Full time research scholars are eligible for a fellowship of Rs 25,000/- pm for the first 2 years and Rs. 28,000/-pm for the next 3 years on satisfactory progress.
- The Research scholars have to assist in teaching and laboratory works assigned by the department and are eligible for 30 days vacation leave per year
Candidates should have master's degree in relevant field with a CGPA of at least 6.5 (6.0 for SC/ST/PWD) in the 0-10 scale grading system, or not less than 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in the aggregate.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download the application form
- Filled in application form along with DD should be sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka State.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST- Rs.150/-), drawn in favour of the Director, N.I.T.K., Surathkal should be paid at State Bank of India, or Canara Bank, NITK, Campus Branch, Surathkal s
- Last date to submit the application : November 19, 2015.
- For more details on NITK, Surathkal-Ph.D Scholarships 2015 visit the university's website