In partnership with the British Council, Newcastle University is offering GREAT Scholarship Scheme to two Indian students.
Newcastle University invites undergraduate students from India for a scholarship award of £5,500 payable towards the first year of tuition fees. The students need to meet the conditions of the offer for a place on one of the courses in Newcastle University.
In order to be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships the candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must be an Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- Must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer for any Undergraduate programme at Newcastle city campus
- Intend to register to start your studies during the 2016- 17 academic year
- Should be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
- Must have achieved an overall of 80% in standard 12th or AAB in A levels or 36 IB points.
The candidates have to submit their application online before June 30, 2016 to qualify for the scholarship.
For further details, visit the University's official website.