Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand has invited application for interested and eligible candidates for an opportunity to study in New Zealand. The scholarship will be provided to pursue Bachelor Of Culinary Arts and Business scholarships for International students for the academic year 2018.
- NZD $7,410 (over 2 years)
Who is eligible for Le Cordon Scholarship?
- International students who are citizens of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam or other are welcome to apply.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must be over the age of 17 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must provide Academic IELTS score of 6.0 without sub-score under 5.5.
- Candidates must have met standard New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
How to apply for Le Cordon Scholarship?
Eligible international applicants can apply online with following steps:
- Candidates must download Scholarship Application Form.
- Complete both the forms by filling in required details.
- Prepare scanned copy of application form along with IELTS results, passport/ birth certificate and evidence of meeting standard New Zealand University degree entry requirements.
- Send the application forms with all supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Click here to download enrollment guide
- Awarded candidates agree to participate in extracurricular activities as required to support and represent Le Cordon Bleu.
- The successful candidates will have a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the second and third years of study.
- The Scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each year of study.
- The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the Scholarship recipients have been accepted and been announced.
- No application fee is required.
- To apply for the intake of February 23, 2018 - November 30, 2018, the deadline is December 23, 2017 (two months before the course start date).
For more information about the scholarship, click here