King's College London, UK invites applications for President's International Scholarships 2016. The scholarship is awarded for students pursuing to their full-time master's programme at the KCL, UK.
Details of President's International Scholarships 2016
- There are 20 President's scholarships
- Each scholarship is worth £10,000, for full-time master's programmes.
- The scholarship covers £10,000 of the programme fee.
Interested candidates read here the eligibility required, application process and the last date of apply for President's International Scholarships 2016.
- Candidates from all nationalities except UK and EU can apply.
- Candidates must commence a full-time PG masters programme at King's College London for the academic year 2017-17.
- He/she should be liable to pay tuition fees at the international/overseas (higher) rate.
- Candidate must fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements set by King's College London.
- Candidate should have achieved or be predicted to achieve a 1st class undergraduate degree or equivalent in advance of commencing their chosen postgraduate master's program.
How to apply:
- Candidates must have submitted a complete online admissions application for a postgraduate master's program at King's College London.
- Applicants must submit a Graduate School PGT online funding form.
- Last date to apply for King's College London Offers President's International Scholarships 2016: March 31, 2016