The Khaled Bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation has invited applications for Science Without Borders Challenge 2018 an international art competition. The theme of the artwork is 'Why Coral Reefs Matter' and the artwork should portray its importance to you, your country, the world or the ecosystem. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before April 23, 2018.
Objective Of The Scholarship
- The aim of the scholarship is to engage students to promote the need of protect and preserve oceans and the sea lives dependent on them.
Cash Award Of The Scholarship
- USD 500
Eligibility Criteria For The Scholarship
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must be studying in primary or secondary school.
- Students must be between 11- 19 years.
About Science Without Borders Challenge 2018
- The artwork will be judged on the basis of the age:
Category 1: 11 - 14 years
Category 2: 15 - 19 years
There will be three winners in both the categories. Prizes that will be awarded to the winners are as follows:
1st Place: $500
2nd Place: $350
3rd Place: $200
- Candidates applying for this scholarship have to make a 2D painting or drawing by using paint, pencil, marker, crayon, ink, felt and oil pastel.
- Write details, such as name, and age, with the pencil on the back of the artwork and the signature on the front, right-hand corner of your artwork.
- If the candidate is under the age of 13 years, he/she has to submit a COPPA privacy form by emailing the COPPA Form with the original artwork.
- The original artwork should be sent to,
Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
Science Without Borders® Challenge
130 Severn Avenue, Suite 100
Annapolis, MD 21403
How To Apply For The Scholarship
- Candidates applying for this scholarship should visit the official website.