An official notification has been released by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), calling out for candidates to apply for various sponsored IOCL fellowship programs.
Name of the fellowships:
- IndianOil - Deakin Research Fellowships
- IOC-DBT-Deakin Fellowships
Number of positions
Under the MOU signed with Deakin University, Australia, IOCL seeks applications from Indian nations for
- "IndianOil - Deakin Research Fellowships" to work in the areas such as Lubricant Technology and Tribology.
- For "IOC-DBT-Deakin Fellowships" the area of work will be Biotechnology.
Selected candidates will get fellowship amount 25% more than that offered by CSIR/ UGC Research Fellowship scheme.
- Candidates with Masters in Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering Or Tribology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, M.Tech in Biotechnology are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have obtained first class in graduation and postgraduation.
- 'The candidates should have completed all the requirements for the fulfilment of the award of Master's Degree by 31st July, 2017 including Master's Thesis.
- Candidates with Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, and Microbiology should have valid CSIR/UGC NET-JRF qualification. In case the candidate joins this Fellowship programme he/she won't be able to avail the CSIR/UGC fellowships.
The upper age limit to apply is 28 years.
After submission of application, shortlisted candidates will be called for interview which will be held at New Delhi/ Faridabad.
How to apply for the IOCL fellowship?
In order to apply for the IOCL fellowship, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the IOCL official website
- Go to the careers page
- Read the official advertisement available for download in PDF
- Download the application form
- Fill it and submit it in the required format
- Complete the registration
Candidates can submit their application latest by 15 November 2017.