Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is offering fellowships for postgraduate students in India. Fellowships are available to Indian postgraduate students and faculty working in the areas of VLSI and related fields.
VLSI Design and test VDAT is a flagship event of the VLSI Society of India. This Symposium follows the successful organization of twenty symposiums in previous years. VDAT -2017 is being organized by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. In true sense, VDAT-2017 is a focused research event encompassing themes related to various disciplines of VLSI.
- Fellowships are awarded in the areas of VLSI and related fields.
- IIT Roorkee Fellowships are made available to Indian postgraduate students and faculty working in the areas of VLSI and related fields. A fellowship should not be viewed as an honor or recognition, but as an enabler to attend VDAT for students/ faculty who do not get adequate support.
- Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply:
- Click here to apply for the fellowship
- Email the completed application form to the following address: www.vlsi-india.net/vsi
- Attach your Bio-data with this form. Please have your application forwarded by your HOD or Principal of your Institute. Send the form to reach the Fellowships Chair through e-mail by May 30, 2017.
- Queries regarding fellowships must be sent only to vdat2017-at-iitr.ac.in.
The fellowship application deadline is May 30, 2017.