Indian Institute of Management (IIM-K), Kozhikode has invited applications for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).
Fellowship is offered for students pursuing one year residential fellow Programme in Management (FPM) offered in Economics, Finance Accounting & Control, Information Technology & Systems, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources, Quantitative Methods & Operations Management and Strategic Management for the academic session 2016-17.
- Scholarship Details:
- Students from India would be given a stipend of Rs 27,000/- per month for the first and second years, Rs. 29,700/ per month on completion of Comprehensive examination and Rs.33, 000/- per month after successful presentation and defense of Thesis proposal
- Tuition and other related fees are waived off for the students
- Students shouldpay mess charges and other fees such as offer acceptance fee, alumni association fee, placement fee, refundable security deposit, etc.
Contingency Grant: A contingency grant of 1, 20, 000 for four years of programme is made available to each student for meeting expenses on books, stationery, computers, etc.
Conference Support: To support students to attend national and international conferences. Rs.1, 75,000/- is garnted to attend an international conference. A grant of Rs.20, 000/- is given to attend national conferences.
Library & Computer Facilities:
- IIMK Library has collection of the latest management publications, which includes approximately 28500 books (print), 30000 e-books, 300 journals (print) and 15000 journals (electronic), 46 databases, 236 educational videos, 15000 company reports and 3500 CD ROMs.
- Computing facilities are also available in the campus. Classrooms, library, hostel rooms and the Computer Centre have access to wireless network.
- Medical Facilities: Campus has a full-fledged dispensary. Doctors attend the students and employees in the campus at scheduled timings.
- Candidates should have one of the following qualifications:
- Post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, etc) with minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LL.B with at least 55% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech, BE, etc. with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing for the final exams can also apply for the programmes
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply from Thursday, November 12, 2015.
- Visit the official website to apply online
- Last date to submit the application forms: January 15, 2016.
- Last date to receive printed application: January 21, 2016.
For further details visit the official website