IIM Calcutta invites applications for Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Fellowship for students pursuing their one year residential Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in Behavioural Sciences, Economics, Finance & Control, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations Management Public Policy and Management, Strategic Management, Operations Research and Systems Analysis, Regional Development and Sociology for the commencing session 2016.
Details of IIM Calcutta's FPM Fellowship 2016:
- No tuition fee charged
- Stipend: Rs 27, 000-30, 000 per month
- Up to Rs. 11, 000 per month for teaching assistantship as per rule in addition to the monthly stipend
- Computer grant of Rs. 40, 000
- Support upto Rs. 50, 000 for fieldwork
- Full support for up to three international conference attendance anywhere in the world
- Doctoral students are usually provided accommodation in the campus on payment. Some residential facilities are also available for married students.
- Candidates have master's degree in any discipline or CA/CS/CMA with minimum 55% marks and a three year Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in either the secondary or the higher secondary examinations of a board (or equivalent).
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An application fee of Rs 1000/- is to be paid while applying. The fee may be paid either electronically through the payment gateway or by a crossed demand draft payable to "Indian Institute of Management Calcutta" on a bank in Kolkata.
- Last date to apply: January 22, 2016
For further details, click here.