Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta has invited applications for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Fellowship for students pursuing their one year residential Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in Behavioural Sciences, Economics, Finance & Control, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations Management Public Policy and Management, Strategic Management, Operations Research and Systems Analysis, Regional Development and Sociology.
Scholarships are offered for the commencing session 2016.
- Tuition fee will not be charged for candidates
- Stipend: Rs 27, 000-30, 000 per month
- Up to Rs 11, 000 per month for teaching assistantship as per rule in addition to the monthly stipend
- Computer grant of Rs 40, 000
- Support upto Rs 50, 000 for fieldwork
- Full support for up to three international conference attendance anywhere in the world
- Doctoral students are usually provided accommodation in the campus on payment. Some residential facilities are also available for married students
Candidates must have :
- First class master's degree in any discipline or CA/CS/CMA with minimum 55% marks and a three year Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- First class bachelor's degree in Engineering
- In addition the applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in either the secondary or the higher secondary examinations of a board (or equivalent)
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website apply online
- An application fee of Rs 1,000/- should be paid while applying. The fee may be paid either electronically through the payment gateway or demand draft payable to "Indian Institute of Management Calcutta" on a bank in Kolkata
For more details and information on application procedure, visit the official website
- Application deadline: January 22, 2016
Check here for more details on scholarship visit IIM, Calcutta-FPM Fellowship 2016