Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad has invited applications for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). Students pursuing their Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in various specialisations for the academic session 2016 are eligible to apply for the Fellowship.
Click here to know more about the various specialisations.
- Indian students are awarded with fellowships
- The fellowship covers all academic expenses (consisting of tuition, computer, library, placement, and alumni fees) and living expenses (comprising medical insurance, boarding and lodging)
- In addition, a student in the first and second year will be entitled to a monthly stipend of Rs. 29,400 per month, after clearing the Comprehensive Exam he/she will be eligible for Rs. 31,800 per month and after submission of the TAC approved thesis proposal he/she will be eligible for Rs. 35,300 per month which will be inclusive of food allowance.
- An additional allowance of Rs. 50,000 is provided to enable students to purchase their own personal computer
Candidates should have any one of the following qualifications:
- Candidate should have masters degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, with a bachelors degree or its equivalent qualification with at-least 50 percent marks OR
- Five year/four year Integrated masters degree programme in any discipline, with atleast 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent OR
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks OR
- A 4-year/8-semester bachelors degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form and brochure online
- Candidates can apply online and an application fee of Rs 500/- can be paid through IIMA gate way
- An application fee of Rs 500 can be paid through IIMA gateway
- Application deadline: January 15, 2016.
For more information on IIM, Ahmedabad-FPM Fellowship 2016 visit the website