University of Groningen, Netherlands has invited applications for Talent Scholarships- Eric Bleumink Fund 2016 for students pursuing their masters or doctoral programmes.
Scholarships are offered for the session 2016.
- The fellowship is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years master's degree programme
- The fellowship covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Each year considerable number of students apply for this scholarship, whereas the university can issue only a limited number of grants.
- For Ph.D programmes, the grants will usually be awarded for a maximum period of 4 years. Part of the research should be conducted in the home country and part in Groningen.
Criteria for approval are:
- Academic excellence, shown by academic performance and may be confirmed by letters of recommendation from university professors
- Contribution of candidate's education in terms of strengthening the scientific capacity in the candidate's home country.
- Perspectives to a long-term linkage between the home institution and the University of Groningen.
How to Apply?
- To be nominated for the scholarship the student needs to be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Master's programmes
- Nominations will be handled by the admissions officers
- Click Here, for more details and information on how to apply
- Application deadline: January 15, 2016.
For more details on University of Groningen-Talent Scholarships 2016 visit the university's website