An official notification has been released by the Government of Tripura calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the Dr B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017.
This is for the general category students whose annual family income is not more than INR 1 Lac. Students must be studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage.
The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the Economically Backward Students and to enable these students to complete their studies.
The amount of scholarship will depend upon the course of study of the applicant. The concerned College/University/Institute will verify whether the course of study for the candidate is professional or general.
In order to apply for this scholarship, an applicant should
- Belong to general category
- Be domicile of Tripura
- Be studying in Classes 11 to Post graduation.Have Parents'/Guardian's income not exceeding INR 1,00,000 lakh per annum.
Also Read: CBSE CSSS Scholarship 2017: Apply Now!
How to apply for Dr B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship?
In order to apply, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website
- Enter your details in the application form
- Click to submit.
- An application id and password will be generated on the computer screen and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Change the password at the time of the first login for security purposes.
- Enter all the details and upload the documents (if needed).
- Click on 'Final Submit' to submit the application form.
- A copy of the application form in the prescribed format
- A copy of the passport size photograph with the signature of the student on it
- Attested copies of certificates, diploma, degree, etc., of all the examinations, passed
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians
- An original certificate of income issued by an authorised Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
Instructions to follow
Candidates can check out the instructions here
The last date to apply for this is 15-12-17.