Students pursuing studies in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programmes for the session 2016 are eligible to apply.
GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is conducted for taking admission to B.Arch, B.Tech, M.Tech in various disciplines offered at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore campuses, B.Pharm and M.Pharm programs offered at GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, Visakhapatnam campus for the commencing session 2016.
|Rank||Tuition Fee Exempted for First year|
- Merit Scholarships will be offered as a tuition fee waiver for top 100 rankers of GAT (UGTP) 2016. The continuation of scholarships for the subsequent years will depend upon their academic performance.
- Merit Scholarships will be awarded to GATE qualified students of M.Tech under TEQUIP-II project, subject to a maximum of 3 students in each programme at Rs. 8,000/- per month.
- Stipends / teaching assistantships will be offered to meritorious students of M.Tech & M.Pharmacy depending upon the need and availability of suitable candidates, subject to a maximum of 3 students in each programme at Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- University also provides Merit-cum-Means Scholarships and will be awarded to 5% of students in each department of the academic institutes of the university at Rs 2,000/- per month depending upon merit of the student and income of the parent.
- B.Tech Programmes: Candidate should have passed in intermediate or 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- B.Arch Programme: Candidate should have passed in intermediate or 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main).
For more details on eligibility criteria, click here.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online.
- Applications can also be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate's name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- The filled - in application along with Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favour of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach Director - Admissions, GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Application deadline: April 02, 2016