CollegeWeekLive, USA has invited applications for CollegeWeekLive Monthly $1,000 Scholarship for students who enroll later than the fall of 2018 in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
Details of CollegeWeekLive Monthly $1,000 Scholarship:
- One winner will receive a scholarship prize in the amount of one thousand dollars and zero cents USD ($1,000.00).
- The scholarship prize will be in the form of a check made payable to the accredited post-secondary institution of higher education attended by the scholarship prize recipient (once the scholarship prize recipient has enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education and submitted proof of enrollment to sponsor).
- Scholarship prize recipient must submit proof of enrollment on or before 12/31/2018.
- The CollegeWeekLive Monthly $1,000 scholarship is open to both U.S. and non-U.S. students. Applicants must enroll no later than the fall of 2018 in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
How to apply:
- There are two requirements for entering this scholarship program:
- Apply online by registering on the sponsor's website. Limit one (1) Application per person. Application includes complete name, contact, and high school information as required on the CollegeWeekLive registration form.
- Additionally, applicants must login and participate in a CollegeWeekLive virtual event held between the first and last day of the month by no later than the last day of any given month at 11:59 PM EST to be eligible for that month's scholarship. Participation requires visiting at least 5 college pages.
- Sponsor is looking for eligible applicants who follow directions and submit applications that meet the qualifying criteria.
- On or about the 10th day of the following month, one (1) potential winner based on the eligibility criteria will be selected via random draw.
- Sponsor will select one (1) potential prize winner. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail, at which time he/she will be required to sign further documentation as explained below. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason.
For further information, visit CollegeWeekLive-Monthly Scholarship