Chevening has invited application for interested and eligible candidates for an opportunity to study in the UK. The scholarship will be provided to pursue a one-year master's degree in any subject at any UK university for the academic year 2018-19.
- Assam and North Eastern Indian students are eligible to apply for Chevening scholarship.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years' work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes).
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by July 12, 2018.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by July 12, 2018.
How to apply for Chevening scholarship?
- Download the application form here and fill in the necessary details.
- For more details, visit the official website.
What is included in Chevening Scholarship?
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
About India Chevening Scholarship:
- Chevening Scholarships in India are awarded to pursue a one-year taught Master's degree programme at any UK university.
- They provide a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
- A Chevening award offers financial support along with the opportunity of becoming part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network.
- Applications close on 7 November 2017 at midday GMT.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed