The Anant National University is offering Anant Postgraduate Fellowship for both home and international creative students for the academic session of 2017-2018. The postgraduate fellowship is provided in the field of architectural, design, planning, and sustainability challenges facing India and the world.
About Ananth Fellowship:
- The Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all educational and professional backgrounds.
- Preference is given to learners from the disciplines of Architecture, Design, Planning, Environmental Science and Engineering, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mining Engineering.
- Learners from the domains of geography, sociology, economics, geology, pol. science, geophysics, sustainability, climate policy, ecology, heritage conservation are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Open to students and professionals from all fields, with preference to those with a background in environmental science, urban planning, designing, architecture
- Successfully completed their undergraduate degrees from recognized institutions.
- Post-Professionals with minimum two years experience.
- Sound academic and extracurricular record.
The length of Fellowship:
- 1 year (8 semesters)
How to apply for the fellowship?
- Candidates can apply through online mode on their official website. To apply, click here
Important date to remember:
- The application deadline is June 17, 2017.
For further information, visit the official website