Ajmal Foundation has announced an Ajmal National Talent Search (ANTS) Examination for students from class 3 to graduates. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before Mar 31, 2018.
Objective Of The Scholarship
- The main objective of this examination is to motivate the students of northeastern states to identify extraordinarily brilliant students and to encourage them through cash awards.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must be a student who belongs to one of the northeastern states.
- Should be a regular student from class 3 to graduates.
- Students who are studying engineering, law, medical, management and computer sciences, etc. can also apply.
Scholarship Award Details
- Candidates will receive cash awards and a scholarship up to INR 5000.
How To Apply For ANTS Examination
Candidates should apply on the official website.
Click on "Download" to proceed further.
Candidates should fill the required credentials.
- Submit the form and examination fee of INR 150 to the coordinator of the nearest examination.
The coordinator of the examination centre will deposit the total collection of the examination fees paid either by online banking or by cash deposit in favour of Ajmal Foundation - A/C No: 11284630800 (SBI, Hojai Branch Code- 02065, IFSC-SBIN0002065).
ANTS Examination 2018 - Important Dates
- Last date to receive the form: Mar 31, 2018
- Date & time of exam: May 13, 2018 (Sunday), 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Date of declaration of results: Aug 31, 2018